Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Friday, January 12, 2007

You've got balls...

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 4:31 PM

At the waiting room, overhearing 5 Indian ladies taking a lunch break and gossipping among themselves. My back was turned towards them, so I have no idea who said what, but I'll just identify my target in bold.

Lady: Did you know, XXX's newborn baby was diagnosed with testicular cancer? One on testicle.
Another Lady: Oh, poor thing. That's why XXX look so sad when he came in to work. So the doctor will just remove the one with the cancer.
Lady: Yeah, I think so.
Smart Lady: So it means he will only be left with 2 balls? (at this point, I was thinking "WTF?")
Sarcastic Lady: Yeah, the baby has 3 balls so he will have 2 left.
All ladies: *Laugh out Loud* and ladies start making jokes about balls.

Then conversation continues, they start commenting "poor baby etc. etc." Then,

Smart Lady: Poor baby, the doctor will have to remove the most important part. Cannot make babies anymore. (at this point, I realized that Smart Lady is mixed up between testicle and penis. And amazingly, none of her friends correct her.)
All ladies: *Not attempting to correct Smart Lady*

So moral of story is: Kids should learn the equivalent of zakar and testis in English.

Labels: