Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Lists are my best friends

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 12:54 AM

I realized something about myself today. I actually get things done faster when I put them in a list. That really explains why I've felt more productive ever since I have gotten my PDA.
I was in the habit of using written lists back in college, and I think I was really well-served by it, considering I never missed an assignment deadline (and if I was close to missing it, at least I knew I had to go copy someone's homework :P)

I guess lists work for me because I actually feel like I have done something whenever I put a checkmark beside a task and the PDA asks "Do you want to mark this task as completed?". That's satisfaction for a job well done. (And it also bugs the hell out of me to see my list unchecked. Makes me feel lazy. Oh wait, I am lazy.)

So to celebrate the onslaught of year 2007, I have decided to do New Year's resolutions for the first time in my life. To make it even more effective (I hope), I have started to list down my first task, which is learning how to drive a manual transmission vehicle. I know, no big deal to some of you, but very big deal for me. That's because if I were rich, I would buy a sports car, and I don't think many sports cars come in auto-transmission right?

Click to view my progress :)

Oh, and Happy New Year everyone!

Comments
Remind me how you get your Msian driving license again?
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:21 PM   
another new year's resolution for you: bring your gf to sunway lagoon
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 12:40 AM   
Buy a Cayman S. I'm sure you can handle paddle-shifts.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:27 PM   

Post a Comment

<< Home