Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Sampah Nonsense Version 3 Soft Launch

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 11:48 PM

I redesigned the site again. This time, change the color scheme, add a banner, and change the layout just slightly.
There have been complaints that the previous design was boring, sterile, and I gladly accept those comments (in fact, my girlfriend just confessed that she thought it was kinda boring as well. :P) I was just starting out on CSS then, so my skills were pretty basic.

For the past month, I have been working on a project at work to enable some of our website's accessibility, and converting tables to CSS was just one of the challenges. The exercise certainly gave me lots and lots of practise into CSS, so I hope version 3's design translates into something better, given the practise I've had.

Right now, I haven't done the linking of external sites yet, for example, my friends' blogs, but I will do it soon, once I figure out a good CSS drop down technique.

So all, please let me know what you think and where I can improve. :D

Btw, here was what the site used to look like below.

Comments
css drop downs bwahahha

here's a panadol or two with a glass of water... and the encouraging pat on the back *pat* :D

i am so the self-proclaimed css bitch of the century :p mek :x
posted by Blogger nekomatta : 12:08 AM   

Post a Comment

<< Home