Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Monday, July 17, 2006

IKEA: The Sale Is On

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 10:06 PM


http://adsoftheworld.com/media/print/ikea_sale_on_sale

I've been expecting this sale to happen, and I have put off all my furniture purchases until this sale starts. Hopefully, the stuff that I have already shortlisted would have some discounts, if not, really gonna be sleeping in an empty room. *owls hooting*

The big question is: When is the sale happening? I've been expecting this to happen sometime this July, since the current IKEA catalog will be renewed on August. Also, I figure they are putting this off to coincide with the Malaysian Mega Sale Carnival 2006 (22nd July - 3rd September), slated to start right after the Singapore sales ends. So I figure sometime within the next week, you'll be hearing a lot of radio ads on sales happening practically everywhere.

Boys and girls, get your credit cards ready, cuz we're going shopping!

Update! (19th July 2006): Yong's comments got me curious, so I called up IKEA's customer service, first thing the automated system tells me is that the IKEA sale will be on from 20th July - 20th August. And I can use my temporary member's card to attend the member's preview sale as well! Whoopee!

Comments
Got a mailer that says something like a preview sales this Thursday.
posted by Blogger Stupendous Man : 1:04 PM   
The mailer went out with the trash :P. From what I can gather, it's a preview sales on 7am to 10am on Thursday. It will open to public from 10am onwards. My wife saw a Billy bookcase going for half price at RM125.
posted by Blogger Stupendous Man : 8:43 AM   
Haha, I really have to thank you for keeping me in the loop!
posted by Blogger SampahMan : 6:30 PM   
fcuk :( i bought all my bedroom stuff a bloody month ago :(
and it wasn't cheap -_-

eff u ikea for not being on sale sooner :/
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:58 PM   

Post a Comment

<< Home