Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Taking Action: Site Redesign Halfway Through

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 1:04 AM

If you're a frequent visitor to this site, you would have noticed that the design has changed once again. I've just finished reading The CSS Anthology by Rachel Andrew, and I just want to put my new found knowledge to some practical use. It's not much right now, played around with some column layouts using floats, finally understanding the differences between margins and padding, nothing really mind-blowing. I haven't had time to CSS up the content layer yet, will leave this for another night. I already have a couple of cool ideas in my mind now, stuff like tabs and curved edges, I just hope they look practical once it's implemented. Otherwise, would love some feedback on the color scheme. I am pretty darn bad with color schemes.

On another note, I read some comments that were directed to me (in my blog and a friend's blog), telling me to take action in developing my career (actually, it sounded more like a "talk less, more action" sort of comment). Thank you for your comments, it might have sounded condescending, but nevertheless, thank you. Like I mentioned in my previous post, last year sucked balls career-wise and knowledge-wise. I slacked off, and didn't really get out of my funk until January. I am still in the midst of rediscovering my career and life goals, so please have some patience with me. If you really mean well, please talk to me, rather than commenting with another cliched one-liner, because it's not really much value to me, is it?