Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 1:46 AM

It's over already? Oh well, it's still the year of the Dog, and hopefully this will be a good year, cuz last year just sucked balls.

Oh, what's the year of the dog without some wishes? Me and my dogs, Lucky, Mac, and Macho, wish you a great year ahead, with abundance in wealth, health, and sex (not the massage parlor/karaoke type).





Rambo, the old chap (not pictured) passed away 2 weeks before Chinese New Year. Hope he is having a good time now in doggy heaven. That's what he deserves after 15 years of service (my mum's disputed figure, I think it's closer to 13 years).

What do I want to achieve this year? Vaguely,
1. More clarity in career goals.
2. Learning a new language (or improving on an existing one).
3. Improve on financial planning knowledge and skills.

Wish me luck!

Comments
>>>Wish me luck!

Wish you all the best :)
posted by Blogger Confabber : 11:06 AM   
Wahey,

New yr for the doggies as well..nice pics. Macho doesnt look very macho though.

Good luck on ur new yr reso. Cheers and I think u can add another reso to ur list :
4. When wanna get married...hmm. ;)

"Mind Like A Steel Trap — Rusty And Illegal In 37 States" — Stephen Wright

sincerely,
ngy
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1:09 PM   
Hey Kenny!!!

Your dogs are soooooo adorable. I never know you were a pet person! Can barely take care of yourself! heheh JK

I was just thinking about how beautiful your mom is...I'm still waiting for her beauty secrets! SEnd her my regards ; )

Hope to visit you soon!
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 10:26 AM   
awww how cute mum put red ribbons on them!!
btway mum keeps insisting that he's 17yrs old
i keep telling her that he isn't! we met him for the first time one night after we came back from malay tuition!

RIP rambo :(
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 11:08 AM   
You don't need luck. Action will be more than good enough.
posted by Blogger Weekhang Teoh : 7:16 PM   
When there is a hill to climb, don't think that waiting will make it smaller. Motivation is what gets you started, dedication is what makes you decide, determination is what gets you going.

I'll be at your side.
posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 7:57 PM   
I wish you luck too :P
Go go go!
posted by Blogger cocomeng : 8:49 AM   

Post a Comment

<< Home