Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mr Proton Waja, I Still Feel Guilty

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 10:21 PM

3 weeks ago, I was rushing to Steven's birthday get-together in SS2. I was going to be late and there was a traffic jam at the Sunway/Puchong toll plaza (15 lanes of cars trying to squeeze into 10 lanes, or something like that). I stuck to the Touch N Go lane, but this silver Waja in front of me changed his mind at the last minute and tried to snake through the traffic cones to the cash lane. He was kind of stuck in between the cash lane and my lane, and there were NO cars in front of him. Therefore, that rendered him in my mind an asshole lane hogger for messing with my time. I tried to squeeze through whatever space was left, and I miscalculated. My passenger side door grazed his rear end. Fuck.
So we wind down the window, I told him I'll wait for him after the toll on the road to the Sunway Medical Center. I waited. And I waited. 10 minutes. No sign of Mr. Waja. So I left. And I'm sorry to have caused you a bad day. Wherever you are, take it easy. Next time, stick to your own lane so people like me don't end up kissing your car's ass.