Unloading one man's crap onto the entire world...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Hazy Days

- Trashed by SampahMan @ 12:04 PM

Update! 15th August 2005 (Clear skies!)


Update! 11th August 2005

Update! 10th August 2005


9th August 2005
Can't breath. Need fresh air. Air-conditioned office, not spared either. If the Indonesians had wanted to cripple Malaysia, they would do well to start forest fires around the months of July to August.

Unfortunately for me, the places that I live and work in are also the places that are among the worst hit by this annual phenomenon.
For more info on what caused the haze, you can click here.

How bad is it?
9th August


Really, how bad could it be? Take a look at the office.


Before


After


I really can't breathe due to a blocked nose. The pressure is building up in the nasal passage, causing me a headache. I just popped 2 aspirins, so I hope I fall asleep soon, and may it rain heavily tonight.

Comments
Hi there, thanks for thinking my blog is cool. I've looked at yours, and I have to say, whoever that drunk driver was that killed your parents and siblings, I hope they burn in hell. Well, look at the bright side, you made hella lot of money by playing the market. You're too cool to be true.
posted by Blogger SampahMan : 2:06 AM   

Post a Comment

<< Home